Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter






The last week in Newport has been absolutely beautiful with weather in the 80s! Unfortunately I had to work all week(end), but Dan took advantage of some good surf. Thankfully I had Sunday off to spend Easter with Dan. Sadly we can't take advantage of our family's over the top Sunday dinners anymore, so we treated ourselves to a nice Sunday brunch at the Newport Beach Marriott. It was so worth it and made for a sweet 3 hour nap too! Sorry Grandma, it doesn't look like we'll have any little ones for a few more years. We are buffet junkies and this one is up there on our list. No worries Chuck-o-Rama you're still my favorite.

The best part of the holiday was Dan waking me up for a little Easter egg hunt. Just a few eggs and jelly beans, but isn't he the cutest!

Dan is starting to stay up later and later as finals approach. That means I'm up too, but I usually fall asleep into my second Law and Order episode and Dan peels me off the couch when he's ready for bed. Work is FINALLY getting busy, yeah!

5 comments:

Jill P. said...

80 degrees sounds heavenly, as does the 3 hour nap. I haven't experienced either one in much too long. Sounds like you had a fun day.

Jessica said...

Your apartment looks really cute. Sounds like a fun, mellow Easter. And the weather sounds fabulous!

the driggs said...

Hey Mia!!! How are you? I ran found your blog and I just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well:)

Priscila

erin and shaun said...

SOOOO glad you found us! I didn't know you were blogging. It will be really fun to keep in touch with you! Yay!

amanda james said...

oh my gosh mia!! I miss you, looking at your blog affirmed to me that you guys are my favorites. We need to travel with you guys, we went to tulum too and did all the same things as you guys...we're traveling through Asia (starting in India and ending up in the philipines) for 3 to 6 months starting in dec-jan...you guys should come visit us during spring break or something. You guys seem so happy! ok, here's my number 702-343-5060, if me and cub creep to cali before we leave vegas I'll give you guys a call! peace