Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sweet November






The only thing I don't like about California is the absence of fall. I miss the crisp air, leaves and the fashion people! I love fall fashion but it doesn't fit with the weather man reporting, "It's sunny and 75". I was still able to put my wardrobe to use considering I work in the Arctic of Newport, my office!

Happy 90th Birthday Grandma! Many of you know how amazing my grandmother is, but I think you need to be reminded. Lovinia Harmsen just turned 90 years old on November 5th, 2007. She is out everyday running errands, golfing, morning tennis with the ladies, cooking meals for her family, babysitting great grand children and looking as good as ever. We flew back home for her birthday celebration. A full house was a true display of all the people she's touched these years. I love you Grandma!

Welcome Ty! Jessica had her 2nd baby, Dean Tyler Stevens. So cute and tiny!

Turkey Day! My favorite holiday and well as many of my family members is Thanksgiving. We all head south to St. George and spend the weekend in my Grandmother's pioneer adobe house. It's truly something the Kennedys would do, so picturesque. We spend a lot of together time eating, playing games, singing, football, golf, tennis, swimming you name it! I am so thankful our abundance of family!

No comments: