Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Labor Day



"Yeah! We finally get to go home and get our stuff"! We had been living out of a suitcase since May! I have officially wore out my close, I never knew that was possible.

One of my best friends, Rebecca Jane Despain was married to her sweetheart Justin Hewett this weekend. Now this is Love people! She was a stunning bride and the wedding was beautiful.

"We finally get to go to Moab"! Dan's family bought a second home in Moab and we were the only ones who hadn't been. It was a short trip but we had a blast! This was my first family vacation with the Chudleighs and it was well worth the extra drive back to Cali. We (babies and all) went down the river, ate fabulous food (as is expected with the Chudleighs) and relaxed by the pool, as much as you can get with a water slide!

No comments: