Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Girls Trip Phoenix 2009

This year the Harmsen girls ventured out to Phoenix Arizona. I have to say that I wasn't super excited initially, but am now all about this place. We all met at the airport, I was coming from California, Anne from NYC and the rest SLC. We were hooked up at the JW Camelback where we enjoyed some R&R around the pool and spa. I highly recommend this place!

No girls trip is complete without shopping. Phoenix is the place. They're Fashion Square has EVERY store you could think of but the real highlight was Last Chance. When you first walk into this place, the first thing you want to do is run away. It's by no means Niemans, nevertheless, there are some awesome deals! It's owned by Nordstrom, basically a step below the rack but still some pretty god stuff. We ended up going 3 days in a row and my pocket book wasn't even empty! 

I LOVE Amy's new look, don't you!

The bags filled the trunk! I do want to give a big shout out Carly. When we arrived, we didn't have a car rental and apparently there was some tournament going on and the whole world was on spring break, so they were all gone, nothing, nada! I give Carly a call and she calls her awesome uncle who rents us his fancy BMW. We were hoked up, thanks Car! He also gave us some awesome restaurant recommendations that made every meal amazing. 

So with some warm weather, beautiful spa and pool, amazing food, great shopping and the most darling girls out there, we had an awesome time! 

4 comments:

Katelyn & Wade said...

I have heard all sorts of things about this Last Chance! I guess I need to make a trip!

The Waites said...

So glad you had a great time!!!

amanda james said...

oh my, so glad you got to hit up the last chance joint. that place is such a gold mine. don't go on memorial weekend- lot's of scrappers.

Abigail said...

Post something new already!!