Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Happy New Year!!!

New Years Eve we had some friend over to ring in the new year. The best part of the night playing "Truth or Dare" in the hot tub. It's funny how the older you get the more willing to choose dare, I guess we all have a lot more we'd rather not tell. 

New Years Day is always a hard day for me. It's stressful thinking how I'm going to accomplish all I want to accomplish in the year, when I didn't accomplish half of what I planned for the last year.  It's a good thing we have New Year's Eve, a night of fun before the stress and sorrows. 

So sad and lame, I know.  I would delete this post, but I waited a year to upload these stupid pics!





2 comments:

The Waites said...

So fun! Mia, I love that you are two months behind updating us on your life. Good thing I get it in real time! Let's get together soon. Miss you.

The Waites said...

You are so welcome!!! Anytime. Glad you liked the strawberries - Happy Valentines from me. :)