Saturday, February 7, 2009

Livin in the LB


After living in Corona Del Mar for a year we found an awesome pad in Laguna Beach, just 6 miles South. So we said our goodbyes and made the move. It's always sad closing the door of so many memories for the last time, tear. We loved our nightly walks to the beach before dinner (well when Dan was home anyway), the farmers market, running through Crystal Cove and to Balboa Island.
But you know me, time for something new!

Laguna Beach is a dream. Honestly it feels like we're living in Hawaii but not on an Island. Everyone is so down to earth here, surprisingly I know, but we just came from Newport. I love all the canyons and beautiful colors. I wish I were an artist, it's no wonder they all live here. We have graduated from a studio to a 1 bedroom and now to a 2 bedroom! At first all the extra space was a little overwhelming and I wanted to go back to our little love shack. But it's amazing how fast you can utilize another bedroom. Plus now there's a place for all of you to come and stay!

Don't you love moving!

Our Bedroom, any suggestions?

The View!

No comments: