Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lake Powell

DGs are Hot!

So Mark gave me a call one day while I'm at the mall saying I should really come down to Lake Powell, tomorrow. No worries, I walk into the Apple store, booked my ticket, stopped by the house and threw a swim suit in my bag and drove to the airport. It was just what I needed. Dan couldn't go, sadly he had a busy week in school.

We had a great time and I couldn't ask for better company. Clay and Ashley were so generous to have us on their amazing house boat, it was awesome! Spending time with Aimes was much needed and so good to be with Heidi, Ashley and Sara. We were in the water all day and made dinners, played games, made a fire, hot tubing and BBQ at night. The water was glass. September is the PERFECT time to Lake Powell it up!

Thanks everyone for making this such a wonderful much needed very last minute vacation!
Mark you're the best brother ever!


The drive down was a blast. We stopped at the most random places. Colorado City is a must! All I can say is after traveling the Middle East and Europe this summer, this was the most interesting. Just go to the grocery store and pick up some candy, it's far more than you'll imagine.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi Mia! It's good to see you back in the blog world!

Ashley Blackburn said...

Mia!!! My love...I'm glad to know that you're still running in the snow. Wow...we were die hards. Well you were actually. I remember canceling on you numerous times. I just had my third knee surgery so unfortunately I haven't been able to run. So you're living in CA? Wow...it's been forever since I've seen you but you look beautiful as always.