Saturday, September 11, 2010

Who will she look like?

So I decided to try blogging about our summer and came across this picture of Dan and Me one night while we were waiting on my brother's porch for him to come home. People always tell us that we look a lot a like, as I think with a lot of married couples. When we were first married people would always ask us if we were twins, that probably goes to the fact that we were SO young! It's not the most attractive picture, but I do see a lot of similarities between the two of us.



So who is this little girl going to look like? Dan or Mia?

Although I'm overwhelmed, I will hopefully have another blog post shortly. Just easing my way back into it :)

6 comments:

Annie said...

Aw, congrats! How fun! She will be gorgeous with parents as beautiful as you guys! :)

amanda james said...

please, your kid is going to be beautiful (that's what they say with baby parents because their features mix well). you lucky dogs. So excited for you to have a runt! Our kids are going to be kindred spirits.

Steve and Lauren said...

More pics please! Miss you tons!

Jessica said...

Whichever one of you she looks like, she'll be beautiful!

Gregg and Melissa Rupp said...

i'm sure she'll be beautiful regardless of who she looks like, but if i had to say, i think she'll look like you Mia. I'm so excited for you guys!!

Unknown said...

HEY CUTIE!!! I totally just found your blog!!! You are looking so great! Miss you!