Sunday, May 18, 2008

Viva Las Vegas



It's over! Dan completed his first year of law school last week. Way to go baby! To celebrate our husbands hard work Amanda and I surprised them with a weekend trip to Vegas! We met up with them for lunch and had all there bags in the car, it was a great surprise. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Lake Las Vegas (so beautiful), Amanda's friend Todd hooked the boys up for a round of golf at some high roller course and we hung out by the pool all day. It was a very relaxing weekend. 

Monday after work I came home and saw Dan playing around on the computer with a seriously sun kissed face (not from Vegas). He asked me what my beef was about and I had to admit it, I was jealous. I want to go surf and hang out at the beach all day too! It's amazing how quickly I forgot how much he deserved that day. So we went to the movies and all was well. Only 3 more days of work, yeah!!!! 


2 comments:

The Prestons said...

FUN!! What a great surprise. Congratulations to Dan! Where are you off to this summer?

Britt Chudleigh said...

I can't believe we were there at the same time! Looks like you guys had a great time. :)