Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'll be home for Christmas

It can go without saying we LOVE living in California. But listening to the Christmas station on the radio is not the same when the forecast reads 70 and sunny. "Utah here we come!" This week went by sooo fast, to be honest I hardly had any time to enjoyed it. But spending time with close friends and family is always the best part of any trip to Utah, so that's what we did!

Dan skiing Alta



Dan gave me a skate skiing lesson and I now have a MAJOR respect for cross country skiers. This is harder than any workout I've ever done! It's by far the most difficult event of the Winter Olympics!





Brett takes the guys shooting. Nothing makes men feel more like boys than guns!




Happy Birthday Dad! You're THE best!



Kiss the cake!






Doesn't Christmas Day always feel like a Sunday? I think it's all the laziness and family. I love it. I love how Dan's gift was basically a few items in an Anthropology bag, "This way it's easier for you to return" a one stop shop makes for easy Christmas shopping and yes it was all returned. I love watching everyone open his/her gifts, and either being way jealous or feeling sorry for the person coming up with an awkward thank you. I love hanging out, the eating, cousins and grandma. I love how Dan takes a million pictures, hence the longest blog post ever.

When I shut my eyes and imagine Christmas, this is where I'm taken: Grandmas House.



These pictures I LOVE! It takes me back 20 years! Wow I'm getting really old to say that. Help.




A Chudleigh Christmas



Christmas time is always so festive at the Chudleigh's home. We actually scored with two Chudleigh dinners because not everyone was in town Christmas Eve.



Singing Christmas Songs is the best way to feel Christmas!




The Girls Christmas Party, love you girls!




We give each girl one of our favorite things and this year was great on the receiving side! These are the coolest serving plates Tay gave us with the yummys on top!



And the best part

No comments: